Terms and conditions of Use:
- Cancellation Policy. If you wish to cancel an appointment or are otherwise unable to attend, you will need to give at least 48 hours notice, otherwise, the full cost of the session will be payable.
- Therapy sessions. The session lasts approximately one hour to one and a half hours depending on the type of session. Please allow one and a half hour’s so you won’t feel rushed.
- Standards of behavior Policy. During the course of any therapy sessions, I will treat you with respect and not abuse the trust that you put in me. In return, you undertake not to harm yourself, or any other person, including me, or any property belonging to either me or any other person. You agree not to come to sessions under the influence of alcohol or recreational drugs, except those medications prescribed by your doctor. If you do come to sessions under the influence of alcohol or recreational drugs or demonstrate violent/abusive behavior, I reserve the right to cancel the session and refuse any further therapy sessions.
- Disclaimer. This website is provided for information only and is not intended to replace a consultation with your GP or other healthcare professional. The information on this website should not be considered medical advice. If you have any doubts or concerns about your health, you should seek advice from a medical doctor.
- Security. Protecting the security of all personally-identifiable information associated with our guests is of the utmost concern to us. Once we receive your transmission, we will take reasonable precautions to ensure its security on our systems. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we take all reasonable steps to ensure the security of our users’ personal information and maintain their privacy, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and cannot be responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of such personal information.
- Content. The content of the pages of this website is for your general use and information only. The content, design or availability is subject to change without notice. Calm change will endeavor to ensure accuracy, timeliness, performance and completeness of this website but neither we nor any third parties provide any guarantee or warranty. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. We do not guarantee or give warrantee to the suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this web site for any particular purpose. Your use of any information or materials on this web site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this web site meet your specific requirements. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, logo, branding, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. All trademarks reproduced in this web site which is not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense. From time to time this web site may also include links to other web sites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the web site(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked web site(s). Your use of this web site and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Victoria, Australia.
- Payment Policy. Payment must be made by the end of each session or in advance of your session via direct deposit. You may pay in advance if you wish, should there be a fixed number of therapy sessions. Please ask about our discounted rate for long term clients. PayPal facilities are available. Direct Deposit information: please contact the office for details: 0409933953
- Quit Smoking guarantee.*Disclaimer; We cannot guarantee that you will quit smoking, as individual results may vary
- Weight Loss guarantee.*Disclaimer; We cannot guarantee that you will lose weight, as individual results may vary
- Exam stress program. Under 18-year-olds will need a signed consent form from Parents. This program is not suitable for students who have previously been diagnosed with a mental illness.
- Client history form. The client history form will need to be filled in and signed prior to the session. The information is to be true and correct and full disclosure of diagnosed mental illness and medications is needed as Hypnotherapy may not be suitable for you and may need your Doctors approval or to be referred on to a suitable Therapist.
- Calm Change only uses genuine testimonials, however, the names and suburb have been changed to keep the confidentiality of the client.